26 July 2008

The beginning, as written at 2:00 in the morning

Insomnia sucks.

It really does. I have decided to start writing a blog at approx. 2 AM because I have already taken the maximum allowed dose of sleep aids and still can't fall asleep. So I have lots of time to kill. Enough time in fact, that I spent 5 minutes searching for an alternate to "sucks" in that first sentence. I even tried three different thesauruses, but nothing was better than suck. "Is very terrible" just doesn't have the same gratification as you get from "sucks".

This blog will be random in the extreme. It will have digressions. Most of it will be on stuff that interests science geeks like myself. If you have a problem with that than you can take that problem and stuff it somewhere uncomfortable. I really don't care where as long as it makes you irritable. That would be sufficiently satisfying to me.

No comments: